Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stomped out a ricer today

wow just looked at the pics, check out the mustang conv. with a lift kit

yea i dont think thats a real cobra.... ive never seen a mustang lifted before, it looks fucking gay.....

good job trying to make a replica with a V6 mustang!!! nice
    your full of

maybe its up so high because of your weight savings

that car fucking sucks

he gets on a honda board tryna boast about his cobra

get a life

shits not even dropped

n00b

Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    yea i dont think thats a real cobra.... ive never seen a mustang lifted before, it looks fucking gay.....

your full of

Hey, guess what? He does own a real Cobra. That is a real Cobra. You're just jealous...

your full of

ok then lets see an engine bay to prove it...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbathane
    WTF are you doing back? You're the retarded one for defending this dude. Or are you the same person?

i think its the same person

your car sucks ass.... hell the company truck will out run it

0-60 Mph 5.9 seconds

1/4 Mile 13.99 seconds @ 101.6 (according to one magazine)

Top Speed 152 Mph

Braking 60-0 mph 127 ft.

Braking 80-0 mph 227 ft.

80 ft slalom 52.1 mph

100 ft. skidpad 0.89g

wow you guys are stupid. you wanna see the engine bay idiots

and those numbers you pulled are stock. it would take you 10k in mods to run a stock cobra and beat it LMAO! you guys are gay... haha

heres the engine fuck tards

owned

nope not good enough.... you have to put a piece of paper in the pic that says fuckoff HHU...
    or else i think your bullshitting me!!

Horsepower (SAE net) 305 @ 5,800 RPM

Torque: 300 @ 4,800 RPM

it doesnt take 10k to beat that piece of shit you fucking idiot, a boosted H22 will beat it, especially if its in a del sol... your a fucking douche GTFO

your car is stock too except that piece of shit intake.... and i will out turn you anyday, i can always out turn a 4x4 fucking fag

enigma your car is shit. first of all. second, you are a fucking dumbfuck if you think that is stock except intake (knows nothing about cars obviously)... TB plenum and aluminum pulleys on that motor add more power than your total engine output in that piece of shit pile of rust that you drive and call a car. thanks, try again fuck face. picture coming just for you idiot... with your name on it.

oh look everybody.. enigma is wrong... AGAIN. fucking retard. and here are some picture taken today just for your stupid ass...

and your car is still slow and sucks ass. dont you wish you had a 12 second car? keep dreaming. sell that piece of shit and buy a real car... then maybe... maybe somebody will give a fuck when you talk shit.

hahaha nice... its always good to see someone prove their shit!!!!!

now go run your 285whp car off a bridge while your locked inside....

my car looks better, is more dependable, newer, and gets better gas mileage..

Good luck with your "fast" POS
    But nice coming back with the pics

@ enigma getting owned.

stfu you dumbass faggot, you're just pissed he posted pics and proved you wrong.

10k and you only run mid-high 12's?

Quote Originally Posted by cased_eclipse
    @ enigma getting owned.

stfu you dumbass faggot, you're just pissed he posted pics and proved you wrong.

hey you cocksucking bitch go fuck your sister and post it on redtube, im not getting pissed i was happy he posted the pics and he proved his shit i laughed for hours.. just cuz he has the car doesnt mean its not a piece of shit...300 hp at the crank is not impressive...

you drive a civic too so STFU this guy is a faggot, hes saying he can cruise at 150, but he has really low gears in the rearend and the speed limiter is 152 so he can probably only do 140 with those gears and even if he was going faster he wouldnt be "cruising" at 5500 RPMS...

your a no nothing fucking douche, you dont know a damn thing about cars hell you probably cant even drive them... so STFU and quit wasting server space again... your more of an idiot then he is... ive said it before and i will say it again YOU DONT ADD SHIT TO THIS FORUM

Quote Originally Posted by cased_eclipse
    @ enigma getting owned.

HAHAHAHAH YOU GOT OWNED BITCH

Anyways, this aint the same person youre thinkin of. Dave ran outta the library like a little bitch when you guys all made fun of him about a month ago. He said you called him a cake or some shit like that.

I had a keylogger on his comp so I decided to take a look at the shit he goes on. I also saw all the shit my friends posted up on here a while back- one kid made a macro that kept spamming the hell out of your site. little asswipe. anywayas he got me laughing my ass off so it was cool.

but i can see why he spammed your site- youre all fucktards

Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL
    enigma your car is shit. first of all. second, you are a fucking dumbfuck if you think that is stock except intake (knows nothing about cars obviously)... TB plenum and aluminum pulleys on that motor add more power than your total engine output in that piece of shit pile of rust that you drive and call a car. thanks, try again fuck face. picture coming just for you idiot... with your name on it.

pile of rust???? your a fucking idiot i unlike you can afford to have more than one car... i drive a 2005 civic you stupid fuck

I don't consider Enigma owned. He tells everybody to put that peice of paper. I had the quote as a sig for awhile.

This

>

That

PWND

Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Quote Originally Posted by gustav129
    I don't consider Enigma owned. He tells everybody to put that peice of paper. I had the quote as a sig for awhile.
    He was owned fair and square. Typical ricer... he didn't even admit defeat, he just throws back a lame-ass comeback that nobody found funny.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Turbathane
    He was owned fair and square. Typical ricer... he didn't even admit defeat, he just throws back a lame-ass comeback that nobody found funny.

Nice

hahaha nice... its always good to see someone prove their shit!!!!!

now go run your 285whp car off a bridge while your locked inside....

my car looks better, is more dependable, newer, and gets better gas mileage..

Good luck with your "fast" POS
    But nice coming back with the pics

read you fucking dick sucking bitch... i didnt get owned hes my bitch thats why he does what i tell him to do as soon as i tell him you fucking faggot....

if you tell someone to do something and they do it then the teller didnt get owned...

AND BOOF JUST OWNED THIS LITTLE BITCH

i was just fucking with him, LOL im sure my car could run a 12, but im not about to throw slicks on it, and do a 5k launch, and shit out a rear end i give it to the ford company, they made a nice ass
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Thread Information