Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39

Thread: need help finding previous threads

  1. #26

    Default

    i wanna go to the moon too.... tobad i dont have anymore acid

  2. #27

    Default

    nelson vs cheetah. cheetah in 2 seconds.

  3. #28

  4. #29

    Default

    nelson reminds me of this stupid drug dealer kid up the street from me thats in high school....he always asks the stupidest questions and defies logic and is just a general waste of skin....nelson you remind me of him.....so fuck you.


    Wing It On

  5. #30

    Default

    i didnt even get a shoutout

    Weak

  6. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    FUCK YOU *****S!!!! FUCK YOU TEG... FUCK YOU FALDER.. FUCK YOU BLEEK.. FUCK YOU SEIGLER.. FUCK YOU ALL... MOTHERFUCKERS!!! WHEN IM A COP IMA MAKE SURE TO FUCKING PLANT SOME CRACK ON ALL YOUR ASSES AND PUT U BEHIND BARS.. MOTEHRFUCKING JERK OFF BITCH ASS HOES!!!!!!!


    Will this Crack be coming out of your personal stash?

  7. #32

    Default

    lol @ being a cop.... he would be a scared little bitch and probably never pull anyone over besides a girl or 2 so he can try go get is dick is some squishy, fucking loser

  8. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    lol @ being a cop.... he would be a scared little bitch and probably never pull anyone over besides a girl or 2 so he can try go get is dick is some squishy, fucking loser
    fuck you bitch i am gonna be a cop.. next summer is the test i take so go fuck yourself.. i start study courses in october.. so umm come here and suck my dick real good.
    PREPARING MY SELF FOR FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

    I WISH I HAD MORE THAN THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF A THIRD GRADER

  9. #34

    Default

    ^ your 16 but next year your taking the police test? ok.


    Wing It On

  10. #35

    Default

    what a cretan.
    It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can
    thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

    -Sun Tzu

  11. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    fuck you bitch i am gonna be a cop.. next summer is the test i take so go fuck yourself.. i start study courses in october.. so umm come here and suck my dick real good.

    listen here fag boy, first off i dont own a microscope, and second off you will never pass the test because your a whining little bitch fresh off your moms tit.. < which BTW wasnt worth the $20 i gave her to suck me off..


    There is nothing you can do to any of us... how bout you bring your scrawny ass to texas and see how real men do it.... quit whining like a little girl and go build a lego fort
    ...

  12. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    how bout you bring your scrawny ass to texas and see how real men do it.... quit whining like a little girl and go build a lego fort
    ...
    we'll take you to jasper and drag your ass
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

  13. #38

  14. #39

    Default

    ok boof when i get the turbo and some tires bring that car down so you can run the SOHC NONVTEC!!!!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •