Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: ntvtec and 91tegkid

  1. #1

    Default ntvtec and 91tegkid

    ntvtec - fuck you for whoring out the lounge

    91tegkid - fuck you for whoring out the lounge AND ebeef

    .

    protect ya neck

  2. #2

    Default

    Hey, I postwhore as much as I can. How you you don't say Fuck You to me?

  3. #3

    Default

    he said fuck you

  4. #4

    Default

    PaXiL541 u and ntvtek can fall of a cliff and go into that deep deep sleep

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    PaXiL541 u and ntvtek can fall of a cliff and go into that deep deep sleep
    that hurt NOT

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ntvtec
    that hurt NOT
    then kick rocks with your shit box cars

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustav129
    Hey, I postwhore as much as I can. How you you don't say Fuck You to me?
    <3

    protect ya neck

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    then kick rocks with your shit box cars
    that made no sence

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    then kick rocks with your shit box cars
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

  10. #10

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    well said

  11. #11

    Default

    same for you fucking dumbass.....

    10 bucks says he signs up under a different name and gets back on talking about a different car

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    yes

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    yes
    i fucking love billy madison
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ntvtec
    that made no sence
    this made no sense

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ntvtec
    that hurt NOT

    nice comeback BORAT!!

  16. #16

    Default

    bwahahahaha what a fucking moron

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •