Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 41 of 41

Thread: The Bullshit thread

  1. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project Monkey
    for a 3some? theres no way that wouldnt be awesome

    slammin one in the ass while she eats the other one out
    it never works out that way, both chicks are never on the same level of hornyness at the same time

    usually you have all these great thoughts, but then the two chicks want to lay there and talk and snuggle while you sit off to the side.....

  2. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Runner
    it never works out that way, both chicks are never on the same level of hornyness at the same time

    usually you have all these great thoughts, but then the two chicks want to lay there and talk and snuggle while you sit off to the side.....
    fuck that id be in the corner rubbing one out then, and i know 2 CHICKS that would be catching it
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

  3. #28

    Default

    I really do want to tell you that every guy I know that has had 3 way has had the porn style cock swapping and fucking one chick while she ate out the other other one 3 way, but I have never known a guy that had one like that.

    Its just fiction

    sorry

  4. #29

    Default

    damn the story tellers.

    it seemed like so much fun at the time

  5. #30

    Default

    life is bullshit

  6. #31

    Default

    just go a head a shoot your road runner using ass in the head

  7. #32

  8. #33

    Default

    Listen dumb fuck, I really don't like to log on a 7AM to find you had bumped a bunch of old threads over night. How about you contribute something to the forum or go back to HT.

  9. #34

    Default

    this thread would be really cool if instead of the Bullshit Thread as in "oh let's just post anything in here", it was the Bullshit Thread as in "I'm calling bullshit on you fucking that bitch you said you fucked".

    Unfortunately, we can't really use a thread like that now that there's only like 40 members.
    Quote Originally Posted by InfamousDX View Post
    Taylor Swift album of the year -150 TO THE BANKKKKKKKKK $$$$$$

  10. #35

    Default

    oh quit your fucking bitching beforre I ban you from the BB

  11. #36

    Default

    FIST!
    Quote Originally Posted by InfamousDX View Post
    Taylor Swift album of the year -150 TO THE BANKKKKKKKKK $$$$$$

  12. #37

  13. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Runner View Post
    I really do want to tell you that every guy I know that has had 3 way has had the porn style cock swapping and fucking one chick while she ate out the other other one 3 way, but I have never known a guy that had one like that.

    Its just fiction

    sorry
    when i lost my virginity to ashley and jessica, it was porn style cock swapping. they didn't eat each other out though just kinda watched and played with themselves. I could see how it could go the way of them really getting into it. It is sad i had my peak of sexual experiences so fucking young.
    2010 Dodge Ram 1500
    1982 Honda GL1100 Naked/Bobber Project
    I came into this world naked, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I plan on leaving the same way.

  14. #39

    Default

    see, cock swapping but no eating out does not = complete fantasy

    The threesome is a lie

  15. #40
    Powered By Hopes & Dreams B18C5er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Toronto ON, Canada
    Posts
    5,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Runner View Post
    see, cock swapping but no eating out does not = complete fantasy

    The threesome is a lie

  16. #41

    Default The Bullshit thread

    Goodness me The thought of that makes me all like :S I mean if you think about the fact he would have gotten so far...can then....oh dear thats a horrible thought isnt it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •