Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: New ***PICTURE/PROGRESS THREAD***

based on feedback here and from others, ive been workin on the shoulders heavy since this summer, seein some good results....my front delts might be bigger than my bi's now lol

Wing It On

Yes on all counts.

woah. i can definitely tell much improvement.

i hate your definition, you lucky genetic ******jew.

Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC
    for me upright rows supersetted immediately to standing overhead presses is the messiah of shoulder exercises

Apparently it's working

pspec are you shaving your shoulders/back?

shoulders are looking good
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

negative....my back grows no hair whatsoever and my arms awkwardly only grow hair to the elbows......i shave the chest/stomach cause that shit is gorilla style....but i must say i got lucky not getting the intense back hair gene from my father

Wing It On

damn the shoulders are beasting right now.

Specs as of Oct 30, 2007 - 6', 209lb

I started eating well as of four days ago. Bascically I was eating too much tempura and soba and drinking too much sake. I don't think that could be good in the long run.

Now instead, I am drinking only green tea (like 4-5L worth a day) and I am running. As for diet I am just eating protein shakes and as for regular food I will be eating sushi, salads and rice. I will see what this diet should do in terms of cutting.

Images

good frame bro, i bet you tower over those little japanese people.. on second thought, use them for protein

your arms look monstrous

Wing It On

work on those abs man

Images

edit nvm

adam looking good work on back and chest your shoulders and arms r big

those arms are huge
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

also adam....you have big meaty nipples

Wing It On

Looking good Adam. As everyone else said, your arms look huge, or you seem slimmer around the waistline.

I've gained about 6lbs in about a month since starting to eat whatever I feel like. Took about a week and a half off in the middle though, because I fucked up my neck bad.

That's at about 4am, and I am drunk as hell, so don't mind the retarded smirk.

oh noes the abs are gonna disappear!!!

lol but seriously fuck 'em, keep up the bulk as long as they're back for summertime pimpage, you'll be twice the studly motherfucker a nice round chest and some gangsta shoulders

Wing It On

My goal is to see some abs. Maybe 2 months or so? With the cut, see how the back and chest looks, but I agree those two need some work.

I never had a strict diet or anything. I just took the required protein and multi and that's that. Other than that I ate whatever I wanted. Like I would just eat out, then come home for dinner and was like "fuck it. I'll eat that too."

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Specs as of Oct 30, 2007 - 6', 209lb
    you look big man, but 6' 209? those are my stats exactly, but i look much different

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    I never had a strict diet or anything. I just took the required protein and multi and that's that. Other than that I ate whatever I wanted. Like I would just eat out, then come home for dinner and was like "fuck it. I'll eat that too."
    fuck, you have awesome genetics man. put more effort into back and traps and you'l look like a beast.
    It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can
    thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

-Sun Tzu

I've put on a few lbs in the last two months, still not getting on the scale though.

looking good champ

looks like the right lat is a little bigger then the left which is a pretty common issue. throw in an extra set isolating the left side on back day for killer symettry

traps look great

Thread Information