Thread: **PLEASE READ** - PROPER THREAD TITLES!!!

Default **PLEASE READ** - PROPER THREAD TITLES!!!

Due to the overwhelming amount of spam this forum gets, please title your threads as specifically as you can.
    I don't know about the other moderators, but I don't read threads before deleting them anymore, I just click and delete.

I don't know if I have deleted any legitimate threads or not, but if it happened I'm sorry.
    There were a few threads that the title led me to believe that it was a serious question (mostly they've said something like "my new project" or something along those lines) after clicking them I deleted.
    If I see any thread with a fairly vague title ("my new project"...or something along those lines fits my description of vague) I'm deleting it without reading.

If I, or another moderator, happens to delete your thread that was serious, just make a new one with a more specific title, or PM me or send me an IM and I'll think of a thread title for you to use to keep it from getting deleted (or I'll try to answer your question and eliminate your need to make a thread...if you so desire.

Thank you in advance,
    95civicex

nah i agree.

i dont read the threads i just click and delete.

same here. good call man.

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

Thread Information