Thread: FORUM GUIDELINES *READ BEFORE YOU POST*

Exclamation FORUM GUIDELINES *READ BEFORE YOU POST*

1.) Put FS (for sale) or WTB (wanting to buy) in the beginning of your thread title. This would help others identify what's for sale and what's not.

2.) Do not post whore in this forum either. Keep negative comments out of this forum as well such as negatively commenting on someone's car that is for sale. That in itself could make potential buyers drift off and become disinterested.

Posts with negitive comments will be deleted.

3.) If you want to advertise your company or car dealership, PM or email Boske about it first. I will lock or delete threads which contain direct advertising of companies or car dealerships because the site is not free to run. If you want to advertise, you should purchase a banner at the top of the site, etc.

4.) If you have pictures of your item, please include them in your post. Don't make more work for a potential buyer. Your item is more likely to sell, and get people interested if you include pictures

5.) If you are going to put your phone number in your post, please remember to include your area code.

6.) If you have alot of items to sell, or your car has alot of mods, please list them out neatly and clearly. Do not make one huge paragraph with a run on sentence listing all your parts. It is alot easier for a potential buyer to read and comprehend the list of parts/mods when it is clearly and neatly displayed.

7.) If your selling a Vehicle (car or bike), a picture is required. Meaning a picture of your actual car, not a pic off the Manufacturers website, etc. Making a Thread about a car for sale with no pictures of the vehicle is absolutely pointless, and a waste of server space. Vehicle sales with no pics = lock.

8.) No "Testing Waters" threads. Its either for sale, or its not.

9.) DETAILS- IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE A THREAD, PUT THE NECESSARY DETAILS IN IT SUCH AS LOCATION, CONTACT INFO, PRICE, WHETHER YOU WILL SHIP THE ITEM, VIN NUMBERS, PICS, MILES ON THE ENGINE.....ETC ETC...ETC...ETC
    Happy selling and buying.
    Last edited by jdmaccord; 09-03-2008 at 06:06 PM.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Default the rules dont apply to moderators

if any one gets the chance before it gets deleted to read this the moderators on this forum banned a member today based upon his pricing since when did the moderators choose pricing they banned this member based upon the moderator thinking he shoul sell his modded up civic for 1500 and any one who has put a car together isnt going to sell it for blue book so i hope this is a help if you read this before it is deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nyphan21236
    if any one gets the chance before it gets deleted to read this the moderators on this forum banned a member today based upon his pricing since when did the moderators choose pricing they banned this member based upon the moderator thinking he shoul sell his modded up civic for 1500 and any one who has put a car together isnt going to sell it for blue book so i hope this is a help if you read this before it is deleted
    GTFO, the moderators didnt ban anyone..matter of fact, mods CANNOT ban people.
    Im a mod in this forum and i didnt even lock his thread..i decided to keep it open..just because somone is being a dick doesnt mean i should lock his topic.
    we made a suggestion as to what he should price his car at...nobody was forcing him to change his price. After making this suggestion he started calling people faggots, and started to badmouth hondahookup.com. One of the admins wasnt too amused at this, and banned him. he was not banned because his price was too high, or he didnt want to listen...lets get that straight.

This is a privately owned site, and the management has the right to revoke anyones membership at anytime, without notice, or explination. Nobody cares about the immature bullshit remarks he made, However, when you come here trying to sell a car, for personal profit and gain, you SHOULD NOT start badmouthing the place, end of story.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Thread Information