• Honda S2000 Packs Twin-Turbo Acura V6 Under The Hood

The Honda S2000 gained fans in part from its absolute jewel of an engine. The 2.0-liter naturally aspirated four-cylinder had its rev limiter at an astronomical 9,200 rpm, and it was the perfect powerplant for the little roadster. However, a new video from The Hoo****ns shows an alternative way to motivating the sports car by dumping the original mill for a 3.2-liter V6 from a 2003 Acura TL Type S with a pair of turbos. The setup might seem blasphemous to hardcore fans, but the work necessary to create this setup is laudable.

Read more:
    https://www.motor1.com/news/275800/h...urbo-v6-video/
  • Recent Forum Posts

olidajin

I'm really grateful for that

Add Some Spice and Flexibility to Your Mobile Phones With New Text Ringtones

olidajin Today, 04:19 AM Go to last post
    olidajin

An article about ringtones really detailed amazing wife! Thanks

Add Some Spice and Flexibility to Your Mobile Phones With New Text Ringtones

olidajin Today, 04:09 AM Go to last post
    HardyGR

I'll see if my buddy still needs a manual for his new S2000 project. Still waiting for it to return from the installation of the new set of tires from

S2000 service manuals, etc.

HardyGR Today, 12:54 AM Go to last post
    mrCharlesdix

Hey,
    I bought the energy suspension full upgrade kit for my Tri-breed creationChevy 350, ford rear, rest rx7. How easy did the front go together?

-

mrCharlesdix 11-15-2021, 02:55 AM Go to last post
    Avank

Would it be possible for the supra engine to become front wheel drive??? If so, will i loose hp?

How are would this be if...

Avank 11-13-2021, 11:03 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 3,606
    Views: 2,971
    Views: 2,162
    Views: 2,108
    Views: 1,970