• Honda S2000 Packs Twin-Turbo Acura V6 Under The Hood

The Honda S2000 gained fans in part from its absolute jewel of an engine. The 2.0-liter naturally aspirated four-cylinder had its rev limiter at an astronomical 9,200 rpm, and it was the perfect powerplant for the little roadster. However, a new video from The Hoo****ns shows an alternative way to motivating the sports car by dumping the original mill for a 3.2-liter V6 from a 2003 Acura TL Type S with a pair of turbos. The setup might seem blasphemous to hardcore fans, but the work necessary to create this setup is laudable.

Read more:
    https://www.motor1.com/news/275800/h...urbo-v6-video/
  • Recent Forum Posts

GeorgelBinty

Good Morning I would like to invite you to register with Sweaty Quid, the best website for freelancers where you can find the right freelancers for your

Freelancer site for Web Programming

GeorgelBinty Today, 06:35 PM Go to last post
    GeorgelBinty

Good Morning I would like to use this as an opportunity to invite you to join Sweaty Quid, the leading freelance site where you can hire freelancers for

Freelancer site for Google SEO

GeorgelBinty Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    Aetherius

UPDATE POST: Apparently the issue was a automatic starter key fob. It was basically doing an alarm without any sound. Had to mess with the fobs for the

2004 Honda Accord EX - All lights flash after break pedal is pressed

Aetherius 02-20-2020, 08:21 PM Go to last post
    Aetherius

So I just recently purchased a used 2004 Honda Accord EX, and I noticed something odd happening whenever I start the car and press the brake pedal: All

2004 Honda Accord EX - All lights flash after break pedal is pressed

Aetherius 02-19-2020, 10:17 PM Go to last post
    Joe2007Honda

Hi. Does anyone know the part number (or the dimensions) for the two push rivets that fasten the air intake cover? I went to three auto parts stores and

push rivet for air intake cover? (2007 Accord)

Joe2007Honda 02-19-2020, 01:13 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,158
    Views: 2,198
    Views: 2,062
    Views: 741
    Views: 2,955