• CIVIC TYPE R AWD?

In April and July I reported on a radical new wheel-motor system from Orbis Wheels that completely eliminates the center hub structure of the wheel and instead uses a small, high-speed electric motor to power the rim via a ring gear and pinion drive. At the time, the startup company's functional proof-of-concept test vehicle was an electric minibike, but because dorky minibikes don't stop much trafficeven on the Society of Automotive Engineers show floorthe company also mocked its idea up on the rear axle of a traffic-arresting winged and spoilered Championship White Civic Type R. "Made'ja look!"

Read more:
    https://www.motortrend.com/cars/hond...-r-awd-review/
  • Recent Forum Posts

azilopar.se

You've made some really good points there. I looked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your

dehllap.se

azilopar.se Yesterday, 01:32 PM Go to last post
    azilopar.se

Excellent way of describing, and fastidious paragraph to take data on the topic of my presentation subject, which i am going to deliver in university.

azilopar.se

azilopar.se Yesterday, 10:11 AM Go to last post
    AnthonyHob

Ночевала тучка золотая
    На груди утеса-великана;
    Утром в путь она умчалась

Стихи лермонтова короткие

AnthonyHob Yesterday, 07:50 AM Go to last post
    AnthonyHob

Октябрь уж наступил — уж роща отряхает
    Последние листы с нагих своих ветвей;

Стихи Александра Пушкина про осень

AnthonyHob Yesterday, 05:22 AM Go to last post
    panilul.se

Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog

oratrg.se

panilul.se Yesterday, 12:37 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,643
    Views: 4,599
    Views: 2,115
    Views: 2,026
    Views: 2,800