• CIVIC TYPE R AWD?

In April and July I reported on a radical new wheel-motor system from Orbis Wheels that completely eliminates the center hub structure of the wheel and instead uses a small, high-speed electric motor to power the rim via a ring gear and pinion drive. At the time, the startup company's functional proof-of-concept test vehicle was an electric minibike, but because dorky minibikes don't stop much trafficeven on the Society of Automotive Engineers show floorthe company also mocked its idea up on the rear axle of a traffic-arresting winged and spoilered Championship White Civic Type R. "Made'ja look!"

Read more:
    https://www.motortrend.com/cars/hond...-r-awd-review/
  • Recent Forum Posts

aresgrb.se

Saved as a favorite, I love your web site! texna.aresgrb.se/travels/leila-fresh-foodie-recept.php leila fresh foodie recept

leila fresh foodie recept aresgrb.se

aresgrb.se Today, 02:22 PM Go to last post
    tastyandinteresting.be

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely

gran canaria Г¶ver jul och nyГҐr tastyandinteresting.be

tastyandinteresting.be Yesterday, 11:04 PM Go to last post
    MichaelBlown

ТЫ ПИДО* МУСО* ТАКОЙ ДУ*АК, ты в Г*ОБУ перевернёшься ещё ....
    ГО*И В АДСКОМ АДУ

dontabak.com.ua sleva girls and anasha

MichaelBlown Yesterday, 07:10 PM Go to last post
    aresgrb.se

Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not understanding something completely, but this article offers nice understanding yet. raver.aresgrb.se/beauty/que-faire-contre-la-gale.php

que faire contre la gale aresgrb.se

aresgrb.se Yesterday, 09:48 AM Go to last post
    tastyandinteresting.be

This post provides clear idea for the new visitors of blogging, that actually how to do blogging and site-building. tastyandinteresting.be/useful-tips/aeppelkaka-med-calvados.php

väggfäste vesa 400 tastyandinteresting.be

tastyandinteresting.be 05-29-2020, 04:40 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,721
    Views: 3,292
    Views: 1,848
    Views: 2,134
    Views: 2,099