• CIVIC TYPE R AWD?

In April and July I reported on a radical new wheel-motor system from Orbis Wheels that completely eliminates the center hub structure of the wheel and instead uses a small, high-speed electric motor to power the rim via a ring gear and pinion drive. At the time, the startup company's functional proof-of-concept test vehicle was an electric minibike, but because dorky minibikes don't stop much traffic容ven on the Society of Automotive Engineers show floor葉he company also mocked its idea up on the rear axle of a traffic-arresting winged and spoilered Championship White Civic Type R. "Made'ja look!"

Read more:
    https://www.motortrend.com/cars/hond...-r-awd-review/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Chinasog

Im looking to put a rear sway bar on my 69 F250 CS and have an opportunity to pick up a used sway bar that supposedly came from an early 70s f250.

-

Chinasog Today, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    Chinasog

I just bought a 70 F100 302/auto that needs a new exhaust system.

Ive been trying to find a bolt-in kit but seems they all specify FE big

-

Chinasog Yesterday, 05:21 PM Go to last post
    Chinasog

Brilliant phrase

-

Chinasog Yesterday, 09:59 AM Go to last post
    Chinasog

The 03-05 shift boot ring doesnt fit in the 06-08. If you do it just make sure to get the appropriate shift boot ring for the model year or the model

-

Chinasog 01-24-2022, 10:47 PM Go to last post
    Chinasog

redsun727 said:i bought a complete turbo set up from an 09 RA owner, tuning is not that hard all you need is a flash. mine was tune by JESTR TUNNINGClick

-

Chinasog 01-24-2022, 06:03 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,449
    Views: 6,849
    Views: 1,929
    Views: 2,334
    Views: 2,413