• CIVIC TYPE R AWD?

In April and July I reported on a radical new wheel-motor system from Orbis Wheels that completely eliminates the center hub structure of the wheel and instead uses a small, high-speed electric motor to power the rim via a ring gear and pinion drive. At the time, the startup company's functional proof-of-concept test vehicle was an electric minibike, but because dorky minibikes don't stop much traffic容ven on the Society of Automotive Engineers show floor葉he company also mocked its idea up on the rear axle of a traffic-arresting winged and spoilered Championship White Civic Type R. "Made'ja look!"

Read more:
    https://www.motortrend.com/cars/hond...-r-awd-review/
  • Recent Forum Posts

RuslanwharK

ミソツサム
    Use your Personal computer assets correctly and effectively. Donミイミや┐t miss the prospect to raise your income, especially when no further

cryptotab pc

RuslanwharK Yesterday, 11:16 PM Go to last post
    RuslanwharK

ミソツサム
    Enter the cryptocurrency market place with out added investments. Now Every of you'll be able to mine BTC and expand earnings in digital

cryptotab mining speed hack

RuslanwharK Yesterday, 10:53 AM Go to last post
    RuslanwharK

ミソツサム
    Hope youミイミや┐ve checked the information, fellas, and CryptoTab Browser. Thatミイミや┐s not merely excess earnings in the everyday life but

cryptotab

RuslanwharK Yesterday, 10:25 AM Go to last post
    RuslanwharK

ミソツサム
    Hello there! Needed to share with you how I gain BTC with out investments. Some time ago I began to use CryptoTab Browser. It is the only

cryptotab la gi

RuslanwharK Yesterday, 08:43 AM Go to last post
    RuslanwharK

ミソツサム
    Seeing Tv set sequence, sitting on a sofa, and earning dollars in the meanwhile isnミイミや┐t a aspiration anymore Using the new CryptoTab

cryptotab giris

RuslanwharK Yesterday, 05:09 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 3,441
    Views: 2,871
    Views: 2,275
    Views: 2,459
    Views: 2,822