• CIVIC TYPE R AWD?

In April and July I reported on a radical new wheel-motor system from Orbis Wheels that completely eliminates the center hub structure of the wheel and instead uses a small, high-speed electric motor to power the rim via a ring gear and pinion drive. At the time, the startup company's functional proof-of-concept test vehicle was an electric minibike, but because dorky minibikes don't stop much traffic容ven on the Society of Automotive Engineers show floor葉he company also mocked its idea up on the rear axle of a traffic-arresting winged and spoilered Championship White Civic Type R. "Made'ja look!"

Read more:
    https://www.motortrend.com/cars/hond...-r-awd-review/
  • Recent Forum Posts

olidajin

I'm really grateful for that

Add Some Spice and Flexibility to Your Mobile Phones With New Text Ringtones

olidajin Yesterday, 04:19 AM Go to last post
    olidajin

An article about ringtones really detailed amazing wife! Thanks

Add Some Spice and Flexibility to Your Mobile Phones With New Text Ringtones

olidajin Yesterday, 04:09 AM Go to last post
    HardyGR

I'll see if my buddy still needs a manual for his new S2000 project. Still waiting for it to return from the installation of the new set of tires from

S2000 service manuals, etc.

HardyGR Yesterday, 12:54 AM Go to last post
    mrCharlesdix

Hey,
    I bought the energy suspension full upgrade kit for my Tri-breed creationChevy 350, ford rear, rest rx7. How easy did the front go together?

-

mrCharlesdix 11-15-2021, 02:55 AM Go to last post
    Avank

Would it be possible for the supra engine to become front wheel drive??? If so, will i loose hp?

How are would this be if...

Avank 11-13-2021, 11:03 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 16,295
    Views: 2,773
    Views: 984
    Views: 2,762
    Views: 3,429