• CIVIC TYPE R AWD?

In April and July I reported on a radical new wheel-motor system from Orbis Wheels that completely eliminates the center hub structure of the wheel and instead uses a small, high-speed electric motor to power the rim via a ring gear and pinion drive. At the time, the startup company's functional proof-of-concept test vehicle was an electric minibike, but because dorky minibikes don't stop much traffic容ven on the Society of Automotive Engineers show floor葉he company also mocked its idea up on the rear axle of a traffic-arresting winged and spoilered Championship White Civic Type R. "Made'ja look!"

Read more:
    https://www.motortrend.com/cars/hond...-r-awd-review/
  • Recent Forum Posts

doitlive

So, didn't use my 96 Civic EX for about a month, and then it just wouldn't start. I never used it that much and it kind of was sluggish to start (I figured

Car hasn't run in a year... fuel pump didn't help.

doitlive Yesterday, 01:25 AM Go to last post
    Amarilo

Hello from France
    I have a Honda Prelude from 1989 and I'm looking for 1 (or 2) part(s) for my KEIHIN carburator.
    The reference is: "JET,SLOW

Parts for KEIHIN carburetor

Amarilo 02-06-2019, 01:46 PM Go to last post
    amerco

I think nobody has had this item.

A/C fails randomly and dashboard too

amerco 01-23-2019, 08:31 PM Go to last post
    geekdude

Hi all. So I have this 94 civic hatch beater. a couple of months ago I removed the downpipe to do something with the bottom side of the engine. The gasket

exhaust gasket issues 94 civic hatch

geekdude 01-17-2019, 11:18 PM Go to last post
    lisPlait

Hmm i found this website to resolve my life problems

this website is for me helpful

lisPlait 01-12-2019, 01:26 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,906
    Views: 1,856
    Views: 2,153
    Views: 1,507
    Views: 7,331