• CIVIC TYPE R AWD?

In April and July I reported on a radical new wheel-motor system from Orbis Wheels that completely eliminates the center hub structure of the wheel and instead uses a small, high-speed electric motor to power the rim via a ring gear and pinion drive. At the time, the startup company's functional proof-of-concept test vehicle was an electric minibike, but because dorky minibikes don't stop much traffic容ven on the Society of Automotive Engineers show floor葉he company also mocked its idea up on the rear axle of a traffic-arresting winged and spoilered Championship White Civic Type R. "Made'ja look!"

Read more:
    https://www.motortrend.com/cars/hond...-r-awd-review/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Markusmsa

Where is moderator??
    It is about advertisement on your website.
    Thanks.

Where is Administration hondahookup.com ??

Markusmsa Today, 11:49 AM Go to last post
    Misaramz

Welcome to Buyrealdocuments.cc website - leading company in document security feature technologies. We are genuine producers of New Identification documents

BUY FAKE PASSPORT EUROPEAN UNION, CANADA, BRAZIL, USA, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE

Misaramz Today, 10:12 AM Go to last post
    Markusppi

Can I contact admin??
    It is about advertisement on your website.
    Regards.

Where is Administration hondahookup.com ??

Markusppi Yesterday, 08:13 PM Go to last post
    Evgenykzj

Where is moderator??
    I'ts important.
    Regards.

Where is Administration hondahookup.com?

Evgenykzj 09-26-2020, 05:17 AM Go to last post
    FlanderF

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc - Our Company aims at providing high standard of documentation service solutions and create the best platform that would guarantee

BUY FAKE PASSPORTS, FAKE UK ID CARD, BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE, BUY REAL UK ID

FlanderF 09-25-2020, 10:00 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,307
    Views: 2,250
    Views: 3,132
    Views: 1,716
    Views: 3,014