• CIVIC TYPE R AWD?

In April and July I reported on a radical new wheel-motor system from Orbis Wheels that completely eliminates the center hub structure of the wheel and instead uses a small, high-speed electric motor to power the rim via a ring gear and pinion drive. At the time, the startup company's functional proof-of-concept test vehicle was an electric minibike, but because dorky minibikes don't stop much traffic容ven on the Society of Automotive Engineers show floor葉he company also mocked its idea up on the rear axle of a traffic-arresting winged and spoilered Championship White Civic Type R. "Made'ja look!"

Read more:
    https://www.motortrend.com/cars/hond...-r-awd-review/
  • Recent Forum Posts

GrSimons

Hi all, I've searched the site and didn't see this problem anywhere. Neither of the exterior door handles on the left side return to the proper positions.

2003 Accord exterior door handle doesn't return all the way

GrSimons Yesterday, 12:52 PM Go to last post
    Wally'sAccord

Hello all, I have a 1998 Honda Accord sedan lx v6. I have a check engine light on and the codes are all for emissions. The car is also running a little

What's the easiest way to disconnect the emissions system on a 1998 Honda Accord??

Wally'sAccord 11-14-2018, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    Gauntlet94

Did you find your manual?

**Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

Gauntlet94 10-25-2018, 10:10 AM Go to last post
    Gauntlet94

But this is a Honda forum...

Official What Your Car Has Thread!

Gauntlet94 10-24-2018, 12:23 PM Go to last post
    Gauntlet94

That's so old school.

just bought a 96 acura integra ls..and...??

Gauntlet94 10-18-2018, 12:35 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,693
    Views: 2,326
    Views: 6,786
    Views: 1,585
    Views: 4,980