• CIVIC TYPE R AWD?

In April and July I reported on a radical new wheel-motor system from Orbis Wheels that completely eliminates the center hub structure of the wheel and instead uses a small, high-speed electric motor to power the rim via a ring gear and pinion drive. At the time, the startup company's functional proof-of-concept test vehicle was an electric minibike, but because dorky minibikes don't stop much traffic容ven on the Society of Automotive Engineers show floor葉he company also mocked its idea up on the rear axle of a traffic-arresting winged and spoilered Championship White Civic Type R. "Made'ja look!"

Read more:
    https://www.motortrend.com/cars/hond...-r-awd-review/
  • Recent Forum Posts

RogerHew

ミ湲ミクミウミサミーム威ーム ミイムミオム ミスミー ムミセムミクミーミサム糊スム巾ケ ムミーミケム ミ斷ー ミ。ミコミーミシミオミケミコミオ .ミ柘 ミシミセミカミオムひオ ムミーミキミシミオムムひクムび ムミイミセミケ ミソミセムム ミク ミソミセミサムτミクムび

ミ湲ミクミウミサミーム威オミスミクミオ ミスミー ムミーミケム

RogerHew Yesterday, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    Vickifrine

Oh yeah thanks 6gc,

Yes its similar to ebay etc, But its new zealands version of it,

Yeah i thought the 3rd gen bolt pattern

SVO Manifold on D Series motor

Vickifrine Yesterday, 12:53 PM Go to last post
    Cynthiarot

Not sure if youll need to remove the top mount intercooler, but RacerX, Full Race, and Doc Racing all make manifolds for the gen3 motor. Be warned...itll

Cynthiarot Yesterday, 02:41 AM Go to last post
    Karenemifs

Regrind cams sounds fine to me. Ill do those, springs, and possible port and polish. I am interested in the golden eagle manifold, what tb flange options

Karenemifs Yesterday, 01:15 AM Go to last post
    Pamelacrync

17 students were injured. Sounds like too many people on the slide, who was supposed to supervise the slide and make sure it was not overloaded. That

Win a Free Car Emergency Kit from SafetyKitsPlus

Pamelacrync 11-13-2019, 08:19 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,587
    Views: 1,992
    Views: 2,231
    Views: 2,161
    Views: 2,216