• Honda Civic Type R raises the high-performance hatchback bar

The all-new, latest-generation Honda Civic Type R raises the bar in the highly competitive high-performance hatchback segment. The 2018 Civic Type R combines cutting-edge technology and race car-derived aerodynamics with an all-new, lighter and stiffer platform, to deliver exhilarating dynamics and unparalleled front-wheel drive handling.

Type R enthusiasts will be pleased to know that the latest, fifth-generation Civic Type R not only retains its benchmark 2,0-litre VTEC turbo engine with Earth Dreams Technology, but that the power unit has been further enhanced for its application here.

In fact, this latest iteration of the Type Rs turbocharged four-cylinder engine was named one of the authoritative automotive website, WardsAuto, as one of its 10 best engines of 2018 a highly sought-after accolade.
    As before, the 1 996 cc four-cylinder unit employs direct injection, VTEC variable valve timing and lift control, and advanced turbocharging to deliver a maximum output of 228 kW at 6 500 r/min, coupled to a torque peak of 400 Nm, maintained between 2 500 and 4 500 r/min.

Read more:
    https://www.newera.com.na/2018/02/08...hatchback-bar/
    Comments 1 Comment
      alexawiliams784 -
      Great Value Shared!
  • Recent Forum Posts

Robertm94

QuickBooks Error 12057 appears on the screen when you are trying to update QuickBooks payroll or when Intuit payroll servers stop responding to QuickBooks

How to resolve QuickBooks Error 12057? +1-888-412-7852

Robertm94 Today, 02:14 AM Go to last post
    aresgrb.se

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back

borja med p piller mitt i cykeln aresgrb.se

aresgrb.se Yesterday, 07:12 PM Go to last post
    tastyandinteresting.be

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article! It's the little changes that produce the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing! tastyandinteresting.be/beautiful-things/vilket-datum-aer-det-alla-hjaertans-dag.php

malmö visby flyg tastyandinteresting.be

tastyandinteresting.be Yesterday, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    Melenajbu

Can I contact Administration?
    It is important.
    Regards.

Where is Administration hondahookup.com??

Melenajbu Yesterday, 05:49 AM Go to last post
    boomer98pulse

George - I have a 1989 CRX undergoing refresh/restore project, about halfway through (front end is done).

**Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

boomer98pulse 05-25-2020, 03:29 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 3,412
    Views: 2,024
    Views: 3,634
    Views: 1,963
    Views: 2,187