• Honda Civic Type R raises the high-performance hatchback bar

The all-new, latest-generation Honda Civic Type R raises the bar in the highly competitive high-performance hatchback segment. The 2018 Civic Type R combines cutting-edge technology and race car-derived aerodynamics with an all-new, lighter and stiffer platform, to deliver exhilarating dynamics and unparalleled front-wheel drive handling.

Type R enthusiasts will be pleased to know that the latest, fifth-generation Civic Type R not only retains its benchmark 2,0-litre VTEC turbo engine with Earth Dreams Technology, but that the power unit has been further enhanced for its application here.

In fact, this latest iteration of the Type Rs turbocharged four-cylinder engine was named one of the authoritative automotive website, WardsAuto, as one of its 10 best engines of 2018 a highly sought-after accolade.
    As before, the 1 996 cc four-cylinder unit employs direct injection, VTEC variable valve timing and lift control, and advanced turbocharging to deliver a maximum output of 228 kW at 6 500 r/min, coupled to a torque peak of 400 Nm, maintained between 2 500 and 4 500 r/min.

Read more:
    https://www.newera.com.na/2018/02/08...hatchback-bar/
    Comments 1 Comment
      alexawiliams784 -
      Great Value Shared!
  • Recent Forum Posts

Thomasron

Lighter flywheels are nice for quick revs, but it doesnt drive as nice. You have to rev it up a bit more to get it off the line. I want back to stock

Competition Clutch Kits Flywheels and Clutch and Flywheel Combos

Thomasron Today, 05:49 AM Go to last post
    aperca.se

I relish, cause I discovered just what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye chrys.aperca.se/map8.php

paddla kanot göteborg aperca.se

aperca.se Today, 03:26 AM Go to last post
    munhea.se

hey there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this

laga dator hornsgatan munhea.se

munhea.se Yesterday, 01:13 PM Go to last post
    Ballalmeena

I have too

need a jdm Honda Integra repair manual

Ballalmeena Yesterday, 08:56 AM Go to last post
    Ballalmeena

You should check it

))

Ballalmeena Yesterday, 08:50 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 4,247