• Honda Civic Type R raises the high-performance hatchback bar

The all-new, latest-generation Honda Civic Type R raises the bar in the highly competitive high-performance hatchback segment. The 2018 Civic Type R combines cutting-edge technology and race car-derived aerodynamics with an all-new, lighter and stiffer platform, to deliver exhilarating dynamics and unparalleled front-wheel drive handling.

Type R enthusiasts will be pleased to know that the latest, fifth-generation Civic Type R not only retains its benchmark 2,0-litre VTEC turbo engine with Earth Dreams Technology, but that the power unit has been further enhanced for its application here.

In fact, this latest iteration of the Type Rs turbocharged four-cylinder engine was named one of the authoritative automotive website, WardsAuto, as one of its 10 best engines of 2018 a highly sought-after accolade.
    As before, the 1 996 cc four-cylinder unit employs direct injection, VTEC variable valve timing and lift control, and advanced turbocharging to deliver a maximum output of 228 kW at 6 500 r/min, coupled to a torque peak of 400 Nm, maintained between 2 500 and 4 500 r/min.

Read more:
    https://www.newera.com.na/2018/02/08...hatchback-bar/
  • Recent Forum Posts

kickerrsx

I had a bad bearing and i dont know what size i need can anybody help me out

How to tell what size rod bearings i have on 2001 honda prelude with h22a4

kickerrsx Today, 06:27 PM Go to last post
    barefoothonda

95 LX 2.2, AT

Replaced:
    fuel pump, filter, distributor (internal coil), main fuel relay.

The issue as showed in the

What is killing my motor?

barefoothonda Yesterday, 12:12 PM Go to last post
    Dani_d

I belive that was an option for the acura legend but not the integra

just bought a 96 acura integra ls..and...??

Dani_d 08-16-2018, 09:54 PM Go to last post
    Dani_d

02 sensor bank 1 b4 the cat, change fuel filter check injectors, plugs,cap and rotor, and drive less aggressive , that's all I can advise you on , and

my Integra waste alot of gas

Dani_d 08-16-2018, 09:49 PM Go to last post
    Soundwave57

Do you also sell Bilstein Shocks?

COILOVERS GALORE! BLOX/D2/GROUND CONTROL KONI/J'S RACING/TEIN/TANABE/BUDDY CLUB!!

Soundwave57 08-09-2018, 08:08 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,288
    Views: 3,192
    Views: 1,853
    Views: 11,216
    Views: 3,388