• 2017 Honda Civic Type R: Pro Racerís Analysis

One of the best parts about this job is having the opportunity to test cars on racetracks, as finding the limits of todayís extremely capable sports cars on the street can be both dangerous and license-shredding. For a follow-up to our first drive of the 2017 Honda Civic Type R, Honda chose some beautiful roads near Seattle for road drivingóand Ridge Motorsports Park for track time. Now, Iíd never seen the RMP track before, but had heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine who race up in the Pacific Northwest. They waxed lyrical about the place but these boys donít get out much, so I tempered my expectations, to say the least.

Read full article:
    http://www.automobilemag.com/news/20...cers-analysis/
  • Recent Forum Posts

olidajin

I'm really grateful for that

Add Some Spice and Flexibility to Your Mobile Phones With New Text Ringtones

olidajin Today, 04:19 AM Go to last post
    olidajin

An article about ringtones really detailed amazing wife! Thanks

Add Some Spice and Flexibility to Your Mobile Phones With New Text Ringtones

olidajin Today, 04:09 AM Go to last post
    HardyGR

I'll see if my buddy still needs a manual for his new S2000 project. Still waiting for it to return from the installation of the new set of tires from

S2000 service manuals, etc.

HardyGR Today, 12:54 AM Go to last post
    mrCharlesdix

Hey,
    I bought the energy suspension full upgrade kit for my Tri-breed creationChevy 350, ford rear, rest rx7. How easy did the front go together?

-

mrCharlesdix 11-15-2021, 02:55 AM Go to last post
    Avank

Would it be possible for the supra engine to become front wheel drive??? If so, will i loose hp?

How are would this be if...

Avank 11-13-2021, 11:03 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 3,606
    Views: 2,971
    Views: 2,162
    Views: 2,108
    Views: 1,970