• 2017 Honda Civic Type R: Pro Racerís Analysis

One of the best parts about this job is having the opportunity to test cars on racetracks, as finding the limits of todayís extremely capable sports cars on the street can be both dangerous and license-shredding. For a follow-up to our first drive of the 2017 Honda Civic Type R, Honda chose some beautiful roads near Seattle for road drivingóand Ridge Motorsports Park for track time. Now, Iíd never seen the RMP track before, but had heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine who race up in the Pacific Northwest. They waxed lyrical about the place but these boys donít get out much, so I tempered my expectations, to say the least.

Read full article:
    http://www.automobilemag.com/news/20...cers-analysis/
  • Recent Forum Posts

ElaineRah

Id suggest keeping the turbo runners small and even the small turbo. faster more useful spool.

for a street turbo its always best to err

Which turbo Kit From where

ElaineRah Today, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    Antoniormb

Where is administration?
    I'ts important.
    Regards.

Where is Administration hondahookup.com ??

Antoniormb Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post
    Antoniojqf

Where is admin?
    It is about advertisement on your website.
    Regards.

Where is Administration hondahookup.com ??

Antoniojqf Yesterday, 11:29 PM Go to last post
    PaulineReula

Hi All,

Just curious if anyone have information on the pros and cons of these two itake manifolds for a forced induction setup. Does the

SVO Manifold on D Series motor

PaulineReula Yesterday, 04:47 AM Go to last post
    VerdaPax

I have the JDM Tein SSs which have the same spring rate, but my and the others on the forum who have the Aussie ones opinion is that notwithstanding the

Yonaka Motorsports Full Coilover Kit from only 499 99

VerdaPax Yesterday, 01:56 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,124
    Views: 2,215
    Views: 2,186
    Views: 2,570
    Views: 1,708