• 2017 Honda Civic Type R: Pro Racerís Analysis

One of the best parts about this job is having the opportunity to test cars on racetracks, as finding the limits of todayís extremely capable sports cars on the street can be both dangerous and license-shredding. For a follow-up to our first drive of the 2017 Honda Civic Type R, Honda chose some beautiful roads near Seattle for road drivingóand Ridge Motorsports Park for track time. Now, Iíd never seen the RMP track before, but had heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine who race up in the Pacific Northwest. They waxed lyrical about the place but these boys donít get out much, so I tempered my expectations, to say the least.

Read full article:
    http://www.automobilemag.com/news/20...cers-analysis/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Bogdanymy

Where is moderator??
    It is important.
    Thank.

Where is Administration hondahookup.com ??

Bogdanymy Today, 07:39 AM Go to last post
    Minn_Bill

Hello:
    I am a long-time member, but first-time posting a question regarding a 2005 Civic EX Special Edition. This has the 1.7L non-VTEC D17A1 engine

2005 Civic EX Coolant Leak, Rear Engine

Minn_Bill Today, 12:16 AM Go to last post
    Auroragep

What size nitrous line should I be running on a Dry setup. I just ordered an AJ controller and getting the rest of the setup all put together. Any suggestions

Re Rim size

Auroragep Yesterday, 07:40 AM Go to last post
    ChristaBix

where in the turbo routing did you mount the MAF?

what size is the MAF housing?

its possible youre maxing out the MAFs readings

Which turbo Kit From where

ChristaBix 01-22-2020, 12:15 PM Go to last post
    ChristaBix

Ive read a few articles on some turbo cars and some af teh more powerful ones have solid motor mounts. Does anyone know where to get them? Are they

INNOVATIVE MOTOR MOUNTS

ChristaBix 01-22-2020, 09:11 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,117
    Views: 2,646
    Views: 2,250
    Views: 2,086
    Views: 3,652