• 2017 Honda Civic Type R: Pro Racerís Analysis

One of the best parts about this job is having the opportunity to test cars on racetracks, as finding the limits of todayís extremely capable sports cars on the street can be both dangerous and license-shredding. For a follow-up to our first drive of the 2017 Honda Civic Type R, Honda chose some beautiful roads near Seattle for road drivingóand Ridge Motorsports Park for track time. Now, Iíd never seen the RMP track before, but had heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine who race up in the Pacific Northwest. They waxed lyrical about the place but these boys donít get out much, so I tempered my expectations, to say the least.

Read full article:
    http://www.automobilemag.com/news/20...cers-analysis/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Thalia

Welcome!

**Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

Thalia 09-04-2018, 07:29 PM Go to last post
    Dani_d

Whenever doing the timing belt service always hand crank engine with the spark plugs out, valve cover off , rotate crank counter clockwise 7 complete

timing belt noise

Dani_d 09-04-2018, 01:39 PM Go to last post
    stephenortiz147

I never thought i will stumble upon this post while searching for my VIN. By the way you should try Vinchain, they are definetely better than carfax.

Found a GS-R today. What VIN number is it supposed to be ??

stephenortiz147 08-31-2018, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    stephenortiz147

Just google Honda s2000 service manual pdf. First several links will have what you need.

S2000 service manuals, etc.

stephenortiz147 08-31-2018, 12:31 PM Go to last post
    stephenortiz147

Good advice to use se BP, Shell and Mobil gasstations. Helped me too

my Integra waste alot of gas

stephenortiz147 08-31-2018, 12:24 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 933
    Views: 4,368
    Views: 597
    Views: 5,963
    Views: 1,913