• 2017 Honda Civic Type R: Pro Racers Analysis

One of the best parts about this job is having the opportunity to test cars on racetracks, as finding the limits of todays extremely capable sports cars on the street can be both dangerous and license-shredding. For a follow-up to our first drive of the 2017 Honda Civic Type R, Honda chose some beautiful roads near Seattle for road drivingand Ridge Motorsports Park for track time. Now, Id never seen the RMP track before, but had heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine who race up in the Pacific Northwest. They waxed lyrical about the place but these boys dont get out much, so I tempered my expectations, to say the least.

Read full article:
    http://www.automobilemag.com/news/20...cers-analysis/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Huizhou

Huizhou Kaisheng Industrial Co., Limited is a leading PE foam manufacturer in China. We are a professional rubber and plastics products supplier with

PE foam manufacturer

Huizhou Yesterday, 04:31 AM Go to last post
    sieuthibangvietnam

Hiện nay, bảng ghim có rất nhiều m*u sắc bắt mắt, tiện lợi khi s* dụng. Bạn có thể dễ d*ng ghim giấy tờ, t*i liệu

Review bảng ghim Dongbu

sieuthibangvietnam Yesterday, 04:22 AM Go to last post
    CalvinMuh

How Long Until Dental Implant Can Be Placed?

I Have A Question Regarding Dental Implants

CalvinMuh 02-27-2020, 04:06 AM Go to last post
    GeorgelBinty

Hello I would like to invite you to register with Sweaty Quid, a quality freelancer marketplace where you can find the right freelancers for your business

Freelancer site for Character Modeling

GeorgelBinty 02-24-2020, 06:51 PM Go to last post
    GeorgelBinty

Good Afteroon I would like to use this as an opportunity to invite you to join Sweaty Quid, a quality freelance site where you can find the right freelancers

Freelancer site for SEO

GeorgelBinty 02-24-2020, 06:46 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,023
    Views: 1,627
    Views: 2,160
    Views: 2,197
    Views: 1,638