• 2017 Honda Civic Type R: Pro Racerís Analysis

One of the best parts about this job is having the opportunity to test cars on racetracks, as finding the limits of todayís extremely capable sports cars on the street can be both dangerous and license-shredding. For a follow-up to our first drive of the 2017 Honda Civic Type R, Honda chose some beautiful roads near Seattle for road drivingóand Ridge Motorsports Park for track time. Now, Iíd never seen the RMP track before, but had heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine who race up in the Pacific Northwest. They waxed lyrical about the place but these boys donít get out much, so I tempered my expectations, to say the least.

Read full article:
    http://www.automobilemag.com/news/20...cers-analysis/
  • Recent Forum Posts

geekdude

Hi all. So I have this 94 civic hatch beater. a couple of months ago I removed the downpipe to do something with the bottom side of the engine. The gasket

exhaust gasket issues 94 civic hatch

geekdude 01-17-2019, 11:18 PM Go to last post
    lisPlait

Hmm i found this website to resolve my life problems

this website is for me helpful

lisPlait 01-12-2019, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    TommySpink

El chat de sexo gratis con cientos de chicas atractivas en webcams de todo el mundo.
    Al presionar el botón de "Continuar" debajo, está

Free Chat with Girls - Live Cam Girls, Free cams Girls

TommySpink 01-09-2019, 09:19 AM Go to last post
    Rudy.Alvarez91586

nothing to worry about check the input shaft thrust is with in spec and if you have a noise when you put the transaxle back up and you still have a noise

Weird noise 2000 Integra LS hydro tranny

Rudy.Alvarez91586 01-05-2019, 10:43 PM Go to last post
    Rudy.Alvarez91586

Hey so I recently changed the battery on my automatic tranaxle 2006 honda civic and i have a start up issue the starter turns slow and struggles to start

I have start up issue with my 2006 honda civic lx

Rudy.Alvarez91586 01-05-2019, 10:32 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,946
    Views: 2,002
    Views: 2,151
    Views: 2,122
    Views: 2,157