• 2017 Honda Civic Type R: Pro Racerís Analysis

One of the best parts about this job is having the opportunity to test cars on racetracks, as finding the limits of todayís extremely capable sports cars on the street can be both dangerous and license-shredding. For a follow-up to our first drive of the 2017 Honda Civic Type R, Honda chose some beautiful roads near Seattle for road drivingóand Ridge Motorsports Park for track time. Now, Iíd never seen the RMP track before, but had heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine who race up in the Pacific Northwest. They waxed lyrical about the place but these boys donít get out much, so I tempered my expectations, to say the least.

Read full article:
    http://www.automobilemag.com/news/20...cers-analysis/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Shaunflogs

ok. thanks

ok. thanks

Shaunflogs Today, 10:13 AM Go to last post
    SashkaRSule

hi. im new to these forums and i appreciate any help i could get.
    i have a 94 accord auto. it usually starts fine, but every now and then it will

95 V6 Accord intermittent start

SashkaRSule Today, 01:25 AM Go to last post
    Shannakal

Mine leaks from the front too and I just did a headgasket job about a year ago and only put 1000 miles on it. It sucks. Head deck but I used a fel pro

Yonaka Motorsports Full Coilover Kit from only 499 99

Shannakal Yesterday, 10:39 PM Go to last post
    SashkaRSule

Sorry but I dont have a dyno charts because i want eliminate the Maf sensor because it is a problem at 3500 rmp the car is block and i want know if the

anyone know of a s/c kit for F22A

SashkaRSule Yesterday, 08:12 AM Go to last post
    SashkaRSule

i performed the mod to run the pump all the time and now i have come up with a code 54... the dreaded code lol
    the pump runs and the fluid level

Walbro 190 255LPH pump with install kit

SashkaRSule Yesterday, 06:08 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 3,680
    Views: 1,810
    Views: 1,772
    Views: 2,453
    Views: 1,925