• 2017 Honda Civic Type R: Pro Racers Analysis

One of the best parts about this job is having the opportunity to test cars on racetracks, as finding the limits of todays extremely capable sports cars on the street can be both dangerous and license-shredding. For a follow-up to our first drive of the 2017 Honda Civic Type R, Honda chose some beautiful roads near Seattle for road drivingand Ridge Motorsports Park for track time. Now, Id never seen the RMP track before, but had heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine who race up in the Pacific Northwest. They waxed lyrical about the place but these boys dont get out much, so I tempered my expectations, to say the least.

Read full article:
    http://www.automobilemag.com/news/20...cers-analysis/
  • Recent Forum Posts

azilopar.se

Excellent way of describing, and fastidious paragraph to take data on the topic of my presentation subject, which i am going to deliver in university.

azilopar.se

azilopar.se Today, 10:11 AM Go to last post
    AnthonyHob

Ночевала тучка золотая
    На груди утеса-великана;
    Утром в путь она умчалась

Стихи лермонтова короткие

AnthonyHob Today, 07:50 AM Go to last post
    AnthonyHob

Октябрь уж наступил — уж роща отряхает
    Последние листы с нагих своих ветвей;

Стихи Александра Пушкина про осень

AnthonyHob Today, 05:22 AM Go to last post
    panilul.se

Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog

oratrg.se

panilul.se Today, 12:37 AM Go to last post
    aperca.se

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a leisure account it. Look complicated to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

charlie grönvalls pojkvän aperca.se

aperca.se Yesterday, 11:57 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,711
    Views: 2,203
    Views: 2,844
    Views: 1,884
    Views: 2,519