• 2017 Honda Civic Si First Drive

The new 2017 Honda Civic Si signals the end of a great shift among sport compact cars. For driving enthusiasts in the U.S., the Si badge was the mark of an affordable Civic that offered sporty handling and a high-revving engine. The Si continued this way for years, even while each one of its sport compact competitors adopted turbocharging to meet ever-increasing power demands and emissions requirements.

Now, for the first time, the Honda Civic Si is turbocharged, too. The result is a better-driving car, but take note, Si faithful: Things have changed.

Read more:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/fir...rst-drive.html
  • Recent Forum Posts

Shaunflogs

ok. thanks

ok. thanks

Shaunflogs Today, 10:13 AM Go to last post
    SashkaRSule

hi. im new to these forums and i appreciate any help i could get.
    i have a 94 accord auto. it usually starts fine, but every now and then it will

95 V6 Accord intermittent start

SashkaRSule Today, 01:25 AM Go to last post
    Shannakal

Mine leaks from the front too and I just did a headgasket job about a year ago and only put 1000 miles on it. It sucks. Head deck but I used a fel pro

Yonaka Motorsports Full Coilover Kit from only 499 99

Shannakal Yesterday, 10:39 PM Go to last post
    SashkaRSule

Sorry but I dont have a dyno charts because i want eliminate the Maf sensor because it is a problem at 3500 rmp the car is block and i want know if the

anyone know of a s/c kit for F22A

SashkaRSule Yesterday, 08:12 AM Go to last post
    SashkaRSule

i performed the mod to run the pump all the time and now i have come up with a code 54... the dreaded code lol
    the pump runs and the fluid level

Walbro 190 255LPH pump with install kit

SashkaRSule Yesterday, 06:08 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,763
    Views: 2,830
    Views: 2,456
    Views: 2,095
    Views: 422