• 2017 Honda Civic Si First Drive

The new 2017 Honda Civic Si signals the end of a great shift among sport compact cars. For driving enthusiasts in the U.S., the Si badge was the mark of an affordable Civic that offered sporty handling and a high-revving engine. The Si continued this way for years, even while each one of its sport compact competitors adopted turbocharging to meet ever-increasing power demands and emissions requirements.

Now, for the first time, the Honda Civic Si is turbocharged, too. The result is a better-driving car, but take note, Si faithful: Things have changed.

Read more:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/fir...rst-drive.html
  • Recent Forum Posts

ElliotD

w w w. fakepassportonline.cc - the authentic registered and unregistered documents provider. We produce real and fake passport, drivers license, stamps,

BUY FAKE PASSPORT ONLINE: AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN BRITISH EUROPEAN AMERICAN

ElliotD Yesterday, 06:32 PM Go to last post
    Rodolfo M. Rosado

this type of welding is done to make chasis stronger without gaining so much weight.Sometimes it is also used of heat distortion is needed.

Stitch Welding... Does it really work????

Rodolfo M. Rosado Yesterday, 01:46 PM Go to last post
    Rodolfo M. Rosado

Chek if there may b any fuse for door switches may b? or may b door switch wire is damaged.

No power at door switch

Rodolfo M. Rosado Yesterday, 09:54 AM Go to last post
    nikkinemo95

I just got my hands on another coupe, but unlike hers, mine is a manual transmission.

New Accord Picture Thread

nikkinemo95 07-18-2020, 10:59 AM Go to last post
    Bjclontz

If it is a coupe it will be in the trunk under the carpet. If a sedan try looking under the back seat

Fuel pump location and change 2001 HONDA ACCORD I-VTEC SE EXECUTIVE

Bjclontz 07-16-2020, 07:37 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,057
    Views: 2,270
    Views: 1,066
    Views: 3,322
    Views: 1,399