• 2017 Honda Civic Si First Drive

The new 2017 Honda Civic Si signals the end of a great shift among sport compact cars. For driving enthusiasts in the U.S., the Si badge was the mark of an affordable Civic that offered sporty handling and a high-revving engine. The Si continued this way for years, even while each one of its sport compact competitors adopted turbocharging to meet ever-increasing power demands and emissions requirements.

Now, for the first time, the Honda Civic Si is turbocharged, too. The result is a better-driving car, but take note, Si faithful: Things have changed.

Read more:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/fir...rst-drive.html
  • Recent Forum Posts

Aetherius

UPDATE POST: Apparently the issue was a automatic starter key fob. It was basically doing an alarm without any sound. Had to mess with the fobs for the

2004 Honda Accord EX - All lights flash after break pedal is pressed

Aetherius 02-20-2020, 08:21 PM Go to last post
    Aetherius

So I just recently purchased a used 2004 Honda Accord EX, and I noticed something odd happening whenever I start the car and press the brake pedal: All

2004 Honda Accord EX - All lights flash after break pedal is pressed

Aetherius 02-19-2020, 10:17 PM Go to last post
    Joe2007Honda

Hi. Does anyone know the part number (or the dimensions) for the two push rivets that fasten the air intake cover? I went to three auto parts stores and

push rivet for air intake cover? (2007 Accord)

Joe2007Honda 02-19-2020, 01:13 PM Go to last post
    OlegSycle

Всем привет, сорян если не в ту ветку пишу, что то не могу отправить лично сообщение

Не отправляются письма

OlegSycle 02-18-2020, 08:07 PM Go to last post
    fooisl

No, we lost him!

Where is Administration hondahookup.com ??

fooisl 02-18-2020, 09:00 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,122
    Views: 1,444
    Views: 2,376
    Views: 1,868
    Views: 2,051