• Hondata Tune Boosts the 2018 Honda Civic's Turbo Engine

With Honda reinvigorating the Civic lineup for the 2017 model year, independent companies are looking to get their hands on new cars for testing and tuning. As the new Civic Turbo and Civic Si share a common, albeit tweaked, 1.5-liter four-pot, Hondata has turned to a fresh tune to push the more pedestrian model past the performance version in terms of power output. The company has extracted an extra 35 horsepower and 60 pound feet of torque from the motor without any added parts, making it a viable contender for the budget-conscious enthusiast.

Read more:
    http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/9...2018-honda-civ
  • Recent Forum Posts

ShelbaRak

h22 is a lot of work to put into any civic, but hasport does have mounts for it and the newest sport compact car has a how-to

Car hasnt run in a year fuel pump didnt help

ShelbaRak Yesterday, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    Delaquano

Buyrealpassport.cc is a company that specializes in the production of fake and registered documents of all sorts i.e passports, ids, driver’s licenses,

Fake and registered UK VISA, Buy fake European ID cards, Canadian fake PR card online

Delaquano Yesterday, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    Bettygof

Thanks guys. I have been informed that since all we really need is a new headliner, sun visors and 1 other piece to make our interior look really nice

CARBON FIBER INTERIOR TRIM CHECK IT OUT

Bettygof Yesterday, 02:33 PM Go to last post
    Amandabaime

if no one has the answer, i would say i assume so..*as in, it will probably bolt up and the push rod should workbecause ive used XB pedal box in XE before.*as

Brake Rotors and Pads Exclusive sale from RacingBrake

Amandabaime Yesterday, 01:04 PM Go to last post
    PaulaPlusy

The pictures arent coming up for some reason for me, but if it is the SS log manifold which I assume it is then the answer is NO

I think

Which turbo Kit From where

PaulaPlusy Yesterday, 02:15 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,934
    Views: 1,587
    Views: 1,707
    Views: 1,787
    Views: 2,498