• Hondata Tune Boosts the 2018 Honda Civic's Turbo Engine

With Honda reinvigorating the Civic lineup for the 2017 model year, independent companies are looking to get their hands on new cars for testing and tuning. As the new Civic Turbo and Civic Si share a common, albeit tweaked, 1.5-liter four-pot, Hondata has turned to a fresh tune to push the more pedestrian model past the performance version in terms of power output. The company has extracted an extra 35 horsepower and 60 pound feet of torque from the motor without any added parts, making it a viable contender for the budget-conscious enthusiast.

Read more:
    http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/9...2018-honda-civ
  • Recent Forum Posts

tastyandinteresting.be

This post provides clear idea for the new visitors of blogging, that actually how to do blogging and site-building. tastyandinteresting.be/useful-tips/aeppelkaka-med-calvados.php

väggfäste vesa 400 tastyandinteresting.be

tastyandinteresting.be Yesterday, 04:40 PM Go to last post
    tastyandinteresting.be

When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the plan of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it. So that's why this paragraph

flyg från prag till köpenhamn tastyandinteresting.be

tastyandinteresting.be 05-28-2020, 01:43 PM Go to last post
    furnitureBoogs

-->

Introduction Thread

furnitureBoogs 05-28-2020, 07:34 AM Go to last post
    aresgrb.se

Hello, yup this post is in fact good and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks. rere.aresgrb.se/beauty/kompletta-hjul-sommarhjul.php

kompletta hjul sommarhjul aresgrb.se

aresgrb.se 05-27-2020, 07:54 PM Go to last post
    tastyandinteresting.be

Howdy! I simply want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information you've got right here on this post. I am coming back to your web site for

träna hjärnan efter stroke tastyandinteresting.be

tastyandinteresting.be 05-27-2020, 09:52 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,919
    Views: 1,899
    Views: 3,336
    Views: 2,414
    Views: 3,734