• Hondata Tune Boosts the 2018 Honda Civic's Turbo Engine

With Honda reinvigorating the Civic lineup for the 2017 model year, independent companies are looking to get their hands on new cars for testing and tuning. As the new Civic Turbo and Civic Si share a common, albeit tweaked, 1.5-liter four-pot, Hondata has turned to a fresh tune to push the more pedestrian model past the performance version in terms of power output. The company has extracted an extra 35 horsepower and 60 pound feet of torque from the motor without any added parts, making it a viable contender for the budget-conscious enthusiast.

Read more:
    http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/9...2018-honda-civ
  • Recent Forum Posts

ElliotD

w w w. fakepassportonline.cc - the authentic registered and unregistered documents provider. We produce real and fake passport, drivers license, stamps,

BUY FAKE PASSPORT ONLINE: AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN BRITISH EUROPEAN AMERICAN

ElliotD Yesterday, 06:32 PM Go to last post
    Rodolfo M. Rosado

this type of welding is done to make chasis stronger without gaining so much weight.Sometimes it is also used of heat distortion is needed.

Stitch Welding... Does it really work????

Rodolfo M. Rosado Yesterday, 01:46 PM Go to last post
    Rodolfo M. Rosado

Chek if there may b any fuse for door switches may b? or may b door switch wire is damaged.

No power at door switch

Rodolfo M. Rosado Yesterday, 09:54 AM Go to last post
    nikkinemo95

I just got my hands on another coupe, but unlike hers, mine is a manual transmission.

New Accord Picture Thread

nikkinemo95 07-18-2020, 10:59 AM Go to last post
    Bjclontz

If it is a coupe it will be in the trunk under the carpet. If a sedan try looking under the back seat

Fuel pump location and change 2001 HONDA ACCORD I-VTEC SE EXECUTIVE

Bjclontz 07-16-2020, 07:37 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,559
    Views: 3,746
    Views: 2,533
    Views: 843
    Views: 2,197