• Hondata Tune Boosts the 2018 Honda Civic's Turbo Engine

With Honda reinvigorating the Civic lineup for the 2017 model year, independent companies are looking to get their hands on new cars for testing and tuning. As the new Civic Turbo and Civic Si share a common, albeit tweaked, 1.5-liter four-pot, Hondata has turned to a fresh tune to push the more pedestrian model past the performance version in terms of power output. The company has extracted an extra 35 horsepower and 60 pound feet of torque from the motor without any added parts, making it a viable contender for the budget-conscious enthusiast.

Read more:
    http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/9...2018-honda-civ
  • Recent Forum Posts

Chinasog

Does anyone know if its a nightmare to fit standard foggies to a Honda Civic?? Onyl thing the car doesnt have but would maybe get her them for her christmas

-

Chinasog Yesterday, 07:11 AM Go to last post
    Chinasog

You are mistaken. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.

-

Chinasog Yesterday, 12:08 AM Go to last post
    Chinasog

Ive heard that the skunk2 manifold can work with the K24Z3 engine, but Im wondering if it works as a proper bolt-on or if you have to mess with it or

-

Chinasog 01-27-2022, 11:23 PM Go to last post
    Chinasog

i dont think id ever turbo my car, i love my lancer, but if i were to bost id get something that already reasonably quick. but if you do end up doing

-

Chinasog 01-27-2022, 08:26 PM Go to last post
    Chinasog

... thats what ALL replica body parts are. the ONLY place you will find a genuine Mitsubishi part is from Mitsubishi, a supplier, OR 2nd hand from a vehicle

-

Chinasog 01-27-2022, 06:18 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 3,052
    Views: 4,869
    Views: 3,032
    Views: 2,721
    Views: 2,432