• Hot new 2017 Honda Civic Type R

We've seen the prototype version of next Honda Civic Type R, and now the first pictures of the production model have emerged

The new Honda Civic Type R will make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show but we already know what it looks like thanks to a pair of leaked images. The front and rear shots confirm that the Type R's styling will follow very closely on from the prototype car shown last year.

The new hot Civic will be front and centre of Honda’s presence at the show, and the company has confirmed that the new model – based on the recently released tenth generation Civic – will use a turbocharged 2.0-litre VTEC engine like its predecessor.

View more:
    http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/honda/c...-images-leaked
  • Recent Forum Posts

PRE_LUDE

Does any one have a wiring diagram....my car has a cyl 2 misfire that won't be cleared....I have replaced the injector..fixed the wires and cleaned the

1999 Prelude wiring diagram

PRE_LUDE 06-22-2017, 11:39 PM Go to last post
    geekdude

turns out is does not matter. none of the parts houses have it. I just pulled some ac lines from the junkyard. I hope they are the right ones

fixing AC system need to know what parts to get.

geekdude 06-17-2017, 02:39 PM Go to last post
    Berken

Hey guys new to the site I just started hooking up hondas I did a B20 turbo swap in my civic it's all done but I can't get it to reving pass 1500 rpms,,any

Engine swap

Berken 06-16-2017, 12:15 PM Go to last post
    geekdude

Hi all. I have a 93 civic hatch progect that has no engine right now and im getting ready to swap in a b18b. I want the AC to work when I am done. crazy

fixing AC system need to know what parts to get.

geekdude 06-15-2017, 07:06 PM Go to last post
    Mesm23

Hello new to the forums. I have a 89 civic si with pm6 ecu/obd0 and it cranks bit doesn't start. the check engine light is on but led on ecu is not working:

Starting issue and Check engine light on, ecu led light not working

Mesm23 06-09-2017, 01:53 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,420
    Views: 662
    Views: 2,266
    Views: 1,779
    Views: 3,295