• Hot new 2017 Honda Civic Type R

We've seen the prototype version of next Honda Civic Type R, and now the first pictures of the production model have emerged

The new Honda Civic Type R will make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show but we already know what it looks like thanks to a pair of leaked images. The front and rear shots confirm that the Type R's styling will follow very closely on from the prototype car shown last year.

The new hot Civic will be front and centre of Honda’s presence at the show, and the company has confirmed that the new model – based on the recently released tenth generation Civic – will use a turbocharged 2.0-litre VTEC engine like its predecessor.

View more:
    http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/honda/c...-images-leaked
    Comments 1 Comment
      Hondyz -
      sure looks hot
  • Recent Forum Posts

masterfishbait

Hi! I was cruising along, minding my own business, and a massive pothole ran out in front of my baby, 95 honda accord ex, and rocked the shit out of my

95 honda accord ex, hit a pothole and she died. Now she wont start.

masterfishbait 12-05-2018, 04:31 PM Go to last post
    masterfishbait

Hi, my name is Cassidy. I lucked up and bought a 95 honda accord ex for $1.00.
    I have a 91 jeep Grand Wagoneer that is thirsty v8 that can only

**Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

masterfishbait 12-05-2018, 04:15 PM Go to last post
    barefoothonda

My car is having trouble starting and staying running. It is mainly on cold starts lately but is intermittent.
    In the past, it used to start for

95 intermittent starting and running problem

barefoothonda 12-02-2018, 02:36 AM Go to last post
    Terrychilders

I'm Terry. I've got a 2004 Honda Accord. I just want to maintain it well. I'm into bikes

**Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

Terrychilders 12-01-2018, 02:46 AM Go to last post
    devmail

Have you tried contacting Prank parts.com or Power Rev Racing? They do a lot of J series stuff.

Only J30 EG in Oz needs help

devmail 11-28-2018, 12:04 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,910
    Views: 2,235
    Views: 2,443
    Views: 2,124
    Views: 1,534