• Fireblade SP Vs Civic Type R

Two wheels versus four is an age-old argument that has been tackled by virtually every major automotive publication over the years. Usually taking place between an exotic limited-run supercar made of space age composites, and a sub-20,000 superbike that can be bought straight from your local dealer, the answer is usually the same: in a straight line the bike is faster, but on the brakes and through the corners the car has the edge four wheels wins. Shocker.

Read more:
    https://www.carthrottle.com/post/hon...he-real-world/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Lishoxplox

I have been given the opportunity to pull this engine out and I have never done am engine removal before. Anyways I'm trying to find a diagram of the

1989 Accord LX Wagon F22A1 engine extraction

Lishoxplox Yesterday, 02:49 PM Go to last post
    shreck

I just got rid of my 1992 Prelude, it gave me many years of enjoyable driving but the biggest problem was the after market rotors. Every year the rotors

Brake service for prelude

shreck Yesterday, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    shreck

Take the little bolts off the end and pull the caliper straight off. The you can service the sleeves and the boots. If they are badly damage you may have

5th gen brake caliper issue

shreck Yesterday, 10:36 AM Go to last post
    mosesayegun

anyone got 93 JDM prelude automatic with sport button and S light on dash I need to know if the S light ,lights up for 2 seconds after you turn ignition

93 JDM prelude automatic with sport button and S light on dash

mosesayegun 04-22-2017, 06:12 PM Go to last post
    prescot85

May be the rotors are warped or the calipers are seized.

Brake service for prelude

prescot85 04-20-2017, 05:37 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,506
    Views: 492
    Views: 2,137
    Views: 1,860
    Views: 2,287