• Fireblade SP Vs Civic Type R

Two wheels versus four is an age-old argument that has been tackled by virtually every major automotive publication over the years. Usually taking place between an exotic limited-run supercar made of space age composites, and a sub-20,000 superbike that can be bought straight from your local dealer, the answer is usually the same: in a straight line the bike is faster, but on the brakes and through the corners the car has the edge four wheels wins. Shocker.

Read more:
    https://www.carthrottle.com/post/hon...he-real-world/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Newfiedan

I should note that the door chime is going when the door is open with the key out of the ignition does that mean that it thinks the key is still in the

2003 accord programming remote

Newfiedan Yesterday, 06:57 PM Go to last post
    robotmode

Here is the video of me showing where on the engine the hole is and the pool of oil below it.

/watch?v=IUTKbo5pAH8&feature=youtu.be

I think I am missing a part! Empty threaded oil and pool of oil below (2004, 2.4 DX)

robotmode 02-22-2018, 08:03 PM Go to last post
    Newfiedan

Hi guys I have a 2003 accord coupe with power locks 4 cylinder 5 spd. The factory fob I have that came with the car did not work, so I tested and determined

2003 accord programming remote

Newfiedan 02-17-2018, 01:12 PM Go to last post
    allenlomax

I have a 2004 Honda Accord EX V6. 236K miles.
    CEL came on and gave multiple codes all pointing to the Bank 2, Sensor 1 O2 sensor.
    Purchased

CEL - O2 sensor; bank 2 sensor 1 replaced but still have CEL

allenlomax 02-08-2018, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    outta-line

I need info as to how to line up the 3 pins with the linkage for the driver's side air mix motor. This controls the doors for the hvac system. I pulled

Air Mix Motor 2005 Accord Climate Control

outta-line 02-04-2018, 06:12 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,553
    Views: 2,554
    Views: 1,836
    Views: 3,302
    Views: 2,227