• Fireblade SP Vs Civic Type R

Two wheels versus four is an age-old argument that has been tackled by virtually every major automotive publication over the years. Usually taking place between an exotic limited-run supercar made of space age composites, and a sub-20,000 superbike that can be bought straight from your local dealer, the answer is usually the same: in a straight line the bike is faster, but on the brakes and through the corners the car has the edge four wheels wins. Shocker.

Read more:
    https://www.carthrottle.com/post/hon...he-real-world/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Rilex 2

I have honda accord 1998 model with automatic transmission, 4 cylinder, mileage 230,000. Please I want to find out if any damage or harm is being expected

Any harm done when gear is in D3?

Rilex 2 Today, 06:33 AM Go to last post
    prescot85

It should be in the user manual. Try to search on the net for a free copy.

Recommend a maintenance schedule for a rarely-driven Honda!

prescot85 Today, 05:43 AM Go to last post
    LokRobster

I know this is old, but Google will pull up this post for "Accord Turn Signal Buzzing"; here's something to try: (turn signal voltage routes

Try the Hazard Switch

LokRobster Yesterday, 12:59 AM Go to last post
    Ven99

Hello Everyone,

Everytime I pressed the brake pedal, a terrible Squeaky noise making me mad.

Today I checked, its not brake

Squeaky Brake Booster

Ven99 02-18-2017, 04:47 PM Go to last post
    Kye Midas

Hi everyone I recently bought a'92 Honda Civic ex for $400 off of some guy on OfferUp, it didn't start but he said the issue was it needed a new fuel

There's no current for my engine??? IMMEDIATE RESPONSES ARE NEEDED!!!

Kye Midas 02-18-2017, 11:43 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,932
    Views: 1,714
    Views: 2,158
    Views: 404
    Views: 2,079