• Fireblade SP Vs Civic Type R

Two wheels versus four is an age-old argument that has been tackled by virtually every major automotive publication over the years. Usually taking place between an exotic limited-run supercar made of space age composites, and a sub-20,000 superbike that can be bought straight from your local dealer, the answer is usually the same: in a straight line the bike is faster, but on the brakes and through the corners the car has the edge four wheels wins. Shocker.

Read more:
    https://www.carthrottle.com/post/hon...he-real-world/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Kshoghunter

Hi I'm not new to working on cars but my son has a 1994 Honda Accord coupe ex with the F22B1 and an automatic transmission he wants to build up the car

**Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

Kshoghunter 09-14-2017, 06:32 PM Go to last post
    Slimjim22802

Hello everyone Slimjim here, a newbie. I have a new R.F. fender to put on my Accord and just want to know how much of the front end I have to remove

2000 Accord EX 2Dr Coupe fender replacement

Slimjim22802 09-14-2017, 06:44 AM Go to last post
    Slo-Go CRX

... oh, and just to set the record straight, it is still running the original PM6 ECU, tuned on Turbo Edit by myself.

**Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

Slo-Go CRX 09-09-2017, 05:47 PM Go to last post
    Slo-Go CRX

Have been on here for a while,, never did much til now.
    I own a '91 CRX Si, have had it for 9 years now. Came with single cam D16 ZC. Got upgraded

Hey all

Slo-Go CRX 09-09-2017, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    Mikescrv

Clicked on all the links in the sticky Accord FAQ - look here first before posting a new topic .
    Every link is broken.
    Looks like they link

ALL LINKS BROKEN in sticky Accord FAQ - look here first before posting a new topic

Mikescrv 09-05-2017, 08:04 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,488
    Views: 1,641
    Views: 1,519
    Views: 6,729
    Views: 1,594