• Fireblade SP Vs Civic Type R

Two wheels versus four is an age-old argument that has been tackled by virtually every major automotive publication over the years. Usually taking place between an exotic limited-run supercar made of space age composites, and a sub-20,000 superbike that can be bought straight from your local dealer, the answer is usually the same: in a straight line the bike is faster, but on the brakes and through the corners the car has the edge four wheels wins. Shocker.

Read more:
    https://www.carthrottle.com/post/hon...he-real-world/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Dicen

You will need more load resistors.

LED lighting and Daytime Running Light

Dicen 01-18-2017, 01:02 AM Go to last post
    anaphora

I have an '11 Accord with only 30,000 miles on it. So far, the only regular maintenance I've done is oil/filter/air filter/fluids. None of my in-car maintenance

Recommend a maintenance schedule for a rarely-driven Honda!

anaphora 01-16-2017, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Dom's'05

I found out about HondaHookUp from another Honda forum, and joining this forum has already helped. I downloaded a shop manual for my son's '05 EX-L V6

My Intro post

Dom's'05 01-16-2017, 10:23 AM Go to last post
    wgbeddie

I have a 2016 CRV with basic installed radio. If I find and purchase an OEM Navigational Radio to replace does anyone know if the wiring harness will

Updating CRV with Navigational Radio

wgbeddie 01-15-2017, 09:11 AM Go to last post
    Tony'81

Hi

Im tony'81.ive always been a honda fan but never owned one.so this year my goal is to get a ek civic hatch and start playing around.

**Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

Tony'81 01-10-2017, 03:37 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,007
    Views: 2,972
    Views: 1,713
    Views: 2,337
    Views: 1,833