• Honda Civic Type R spied closer to production

If there's a car that proves Honda cares about performance it's not the NSX; it's the Civic Type R. And with the next-generation Type R coming stateside, Honda is officially back in the hot hatch game in the United States. These latest spy photos give us a solid look at the four-door hatchback before we see the official photos.

With the current European version Type breaking lap records all around the continent, we expect similar bonkers performance when the update model debuts as either a 2017 or 2018 model. Some rumors have claimed the turbochaged 2.0-liter will hit as much as 340 horsepower.

Read more:
    http://www.autoblog.com/2016/09/06/h...to-production/
  • Recent Forum Posts

tcyman2718

so i just dont understand changing the alt and dizzy to obd 1 why not just keep the wiring harness and motor all obd2 with a obd2 ecu and buying a interior

f20b swap in a 94 accord

tcyman2718 Yesterday, 11:52 PM Go to last post
    prescot85

The tranny of Honda is somewhat sensitive. I would rather buy a tranny that is already rebuilt than getting a used one.

trany nightmare.

prescot85 Yesterday, 05:33 AM Go to last post
    barangbaek

hi.... my name barangbaek ,staying in malaysia , using civc eg9...... i am also a mechanic..... i got many hondas manual... like to share....

**Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

barangbaek 03-28-2017, 12:04 PM Go to last post
    prescot85

I know jpcycles offers repair manuals for Sabre and other vintage Honda bikes.

Service manuals

prescot85 03-28-2017, 01:07 AM Go to last post
    prescot85

Are the bulbs good? I would check also the combination switch under the dash and the hazard switch.

1986 Honda prelude no blinkers

prescot85 03-27-2017, 03:37 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,405
    Views: 439
    Views: 2,759
    Views: 2,040
    Views: 2,332