• FN2 Honda Civic Type R

The problem is the FN2 doesnít at any time feel fast. You can buzz it up to the 8000rpm red line all you want, but save for a mild increase in poke from around 5500rpm, thereís no VTEC kicked in yo force pinning you in the back of your seat. The gear change isnít as slick as the FK2 either, but the biggest problem is with the suspension. Not just because the chassis lacks the fluidity of the old EP3ís - no lift-off oversteer heroics here, Iím afraid - but also because itís absurdly firm.

Read full article:
    https://www.carthrottle.com/post/w97xy92/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Lishoxplox

I have been given the opportunity to pull this engine out and I have never done am engine removal before. Anyways I'm trying to find a diagram of the

1989 Accord LX Wagon F22A1 engine extraction

Lishoxplox Yesterday, 02:49 PM Go to last post
    shreck

I just got rid of my 1992 Prelude, it gave me many years of enjoyable driving but the biggest problem was the after market rotors. Every year the rotors

Brake service for prelude

shreck Yesterday, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    shreck

Take the little bolts off the end and pull the caliper straight off. The you can service the sleeves and the boots. If they are badly damage you may have

5th gen brake caliper issue

shreck Yesterday, 10:36 AM Go to last post
    mosesayegun

anyone got 93 JDM prelude automatic with sport button and S light on dash I need to know if the S light ,lights up for 2 seconds after you turn ignition

93 JDM prelude automatic with sport button and S light on dash

mosesayegun 04-22-2017, 06:12 PM Go to last post
    prescot85

May be the rotors are warped or the calipers are seized.

Brake service for prelude

prescot85 04-20-2017, 05:37 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 5,562
    Views: 1,757
    Views: 2,392
    Views: 1,830
    Views: 1,653