• FN2 Honda Civic Type R

The problem is the FN2 doesnít at any time feel fast. You can buzz it up to the 8000rpm red line all you want, but save for a mild increase in poke from around 5500rpm, thereís no VTEC kicked in yo force pinning you in the back of your seat. The gear change isnít as slick as the FK2 either, but the biggest problem is with the suspension. Not just because the chassis lacks the fluidity of the old EP3ís - no lift-off oversteer heroics here, Iím afraid - but also because itís absurdly firm.

Read full article:
    https://www.carthrottle.com/post/w97xy92/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Tick tight

I am looking to install an aftermarket transmission cooler on my 2004 acura TL and i am a little lost. I took the front bumper off and inspected the radiator

2004 Acura TL ATF lines not connected to the radiator?

Tick tight Yesterday, 09:11 PM Go to last post
    dalphonso

Just bought a 2003 Civic LX Sedan 4-door. Runs great, great price. My only problem is a small oil leak. It is not the oil filter or anywhere higher

Small Oil Leak On My Civic

dalphonso Yesterday, 05:59 PM Go to last post
    Dgredig

Ok guys so I have a 99 civic ex and someone put in a y7 block and head. It still has the y8 harness and I put in a y8 ecu from my other car and it's running

Read me

Dgredig Yesterday, 04:45 AM Go to last post
    Rilex 2

I have honda accord 1998 model with automatic transmission, 4 cylinder, mileage 230,000. Please I want to find out if any damage or harm is being expected

Any harm done when gear is in D3?

Rilex 2 02-21-2017, 06:33 AM Go to last post
    prescot85

It should be in the user manual. Try to search on the net for a free copy.

Recommend a maintenance schedule for a rarely-driven Honda!

prescot85 02-21-2017, 05:43 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,828
    Views: 1,459
    Views: 4,224
    Views: 1,391
    Views: 3,469