• FN2 Honda Civic Type R

The problem is the FN2 doesnít at any time feel fast. You can buzz it up to the 8000rpm red line all you want, but save for a mild increase in poke from around 5500rpm, thereís no VTEC kicked in yo force pinning you in the back of your seat. The gear change isnít as slick as the FK2 either, but the biggest problem is with the suspension. Not just because the chassis lacks the fluidity of the old EP3ís - no lift-off oversteer heroics here, Iím afraid - but also because itís absurdly firm.

Read full article:
    https://www.carthrottle.com/post/w97xy92/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Rilex 2

I have honda accord 1998 model with automatic transmission, 4 cylinder, mileage 230,000. Please I want to find out if any damage or harm is being expected

Any harm done when gear is in D3?

Rilex 2 Today, 06:33 AM Go to last post
    prescot85

It should be in the user manual. Try to search on the net for a free copy.

Recommend a maintenance schedule for a rarely-driven Honda!

prescot85 Today, 05:43 AM Go to last post
    LokRobster

I know this is old, but Google will pull up this post for "Accord Turn Signal Buzzing"; here's something to try: (turn signal voltage routes

Try the Hazard Switch

LokRobster Yesterday, 12:59 AM Go to last post
    Ven99

Hello Everyone,

Everytime I pressed the brake pedal, a terrible Squeaky noise making me mad.

Today I checked, its not brake

Squeaky Brake Booster

Ven99 02-18-2017, 04:47 PM Go to last post
    Kye Midas

Hi everyone I recently bought a'92 Honda Civic ex for $400 off of some guy on OfferUp, it didn't start but he said the issue was it needed a new fuel

There's no current for my engine??? IMMEDIATE RESPONSES ARE NEEDED!!!

Kye Midas 02-18-2017, 11:43 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,375
    Views: 3,804
    Views: 2,080
    Views: 2,237
    Views: 629