• Honda Civic Type R: car review

Everything about Honda’s sizzlingly hot hatch seems designed to make me feel old. It should have a “generational warning”. The styling is so extreme, so brazenly out there, it’s as if the Type R has raided the dressing-up box to create its own version of what a full-on racer looks like. In this case: Power Ranger meets Mortal Kombat warrior. Sitting at the wheel, the car’s panels swooping with curves, vents and intakes, all topped off with a huge wing and enough pipework to build an organ, I felt… well, slightly ridiculous. In the watery sunshine of a Sunday morning, it was like doing the walk of shame after a raucous Saturday night – with all eyes on me.

Read more:
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...e-r-car-review
  • Recent Forum Posts

Hondyz

Will there be some new events like that for 2018?

2017 Rolex 24

Hondyz 04-18-2018, 02:34 AM Go to last post
    Newfiedan

So I finally collected all the items needed to swap the 2007 coupe rear end to my 2003. What is needed for the swap:
    2006-2007 Trunk (Mine had

2007 rear end swap to a 2004 coupe

Newfiedan 04-13-2018, 09:32 PM Go to last post
    robotmode

It was for a stud and is not a missing part but thanks!

I ended up replacing the valve cover gasket but the oil still pools up there slowly.

I think I am missing a part! Empty threaded oil and pool of oil below (2004, 2.4 DX)

robotmode 04-01-2018, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    Newfiedan

it looked more like your valve cover gasket is leaking to me as that video showed it running down above the exhaust manifold as well. I will check mine

I think I am missing a part! Empty threaded oil and pool of oil below (2004, 2.4 DX)

Newfiedan 04-01-2018, 07:38 PM Go to last post
    Newfiedan

Jiggle the wiper switch arm, see if it moves. It is a moving part and will wear out over time sounds like yours has worn out. If its not then its going

2005 Honda Accord; Winshield Wipers turn on but stop halfway

Newfiedan 04-01-2018, 07:29 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 4,176
    Views: 4,900
    Views: 2,724
    Views: 2,560
    Views: 1,336