• Honda Civic Type R: car review

Everything about Honda’s sizzlingly hot hatch seems designed to make me feel old. It should have a “generational warning”. The styling is so extreme, so brazenly out there, it’s as if the Type R has raided the dressing-up box to create its own version of what a full-on racer looks like. In this case: Power Ranger meets Mortal Kombat warrior. Sitting at the wheel, the car’s panels swooping with curves, vents and intakes, all topped off with a huge wing and enough pipework to build an organ, I felt… well, slightly ridiculous. In the watery sunshine of a Sunday morning, it was like doing the walk of shame after a raucous Saturday night – with all eyes on me.

Read more:
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...e-r-car-review
  • Recent Forum Posts

overkillz

Hi,
    I just cleaned my EGR valve,and it was pretty built up, now I want to get to the EGR Valve ports/passages to clean/unclog ..
    Where

2003 Accord 2.4 EGR Valve ports/passages location

overkillz Yesterday, 04:24 PM Go to last post
    Lishoxplox

Yea I questioned the year also, but it's correct.

1989 Accord LX Wagon F22A1 engine extraction

Lishoxplox Yesterday, 04:02 PM Go to last post
    deevergote

Also, make a new thread to ask your question. Don't post questions about your car in the sticky threads. Don't resurrect posts from 2002 to ask a question,

Tips on getting the best replies to your threads. READ!

deevergote Yesterday, 03:58 PM Go to last post
    deevergote

OBD2 engine is not what most people want. If you ever want to use a proper engine management system, you'll be converting back to OBD1. Not to mention

f20b swap in a 94 accord

deevergote Yesterday, 03:46 PM Go to last post
    deevergote

Are you sure about that year? The 4th generation Accord wagon wasn't released until 1991.

If you want a diagram, I suggest picking up a Helm

1989 Accord LX Wagon F22A1 engine extraction

deevergote Yesterday, 03:43 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 1,944
    Views: 2,124
    Views: 2,659
    Views: 637
    Views: 4,865