• Honda Civic Type R: car review

Everything about Honda’s sizzlingly hot hatch seems designed to make me feel old. It should have a “generational warning”. The styling is so extreme, so brazenly out there, it’s as if the Type R has raided the dressing-up box to create its own version of what a full-on racer looks like. In this case: Power Ranger meets Mortal Kombat warrior. Sitting at the wheel, the car’s panels swooping with curves, vents and intakes, all topped off with a huge wing and enough pipework to build an organ, I felt… well, slightly ridiculous. In the watery sunshine of a Sunday morning, it was like doing the walk of shame after a raucous Saturday night – with all eyes on me.

Read more:
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...e-r-car-review
  • Recent Forum Posts

tcyman2718

so i just dont understand changing the alt and dizzy to obd 1 why not just keep the wiring harness and motor all obd2 with a obd2 ecu and buying a interior

f20b swap in a 94 accord

tcyman2718 Yesterday, 11:52 PM Go to last post
    prescot85

The tranny of Honda is somewhat sensitive. I would rather buy a tranny that is already rebuilt than getting a used one.

trany nightmare.

prescot85 Yesterday, 05:33 AM Go to last post
    barangbaek

hi.... my name barangbaek ,staying in malaysia , using civc eg9...... i am also a mechanic..... i got many hondas manual... like to share....

**Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

barangbaek 03-28-2017, 12:04 PM Go to last post
    prescot85

I know jpcycles offers repair manuals for Sabre and other vintage Honda bikes.

Service manuals

prescot85 03-28-2017, 01:07 AM Go to last post
    prescot85

Are the bulbs good? I would check also the combination switch under the dash and the hazard switch.

1986 Honda prelude no blinkers

prescot85 03-27-2017, 03:37 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,006
    Views: 2,144
    Views: 2,127
    Views: 1,106
    Views: 1,556