• 2014 Honda Accord (available Oct. 2013) EPA fuel rating 50 MPG! (city)

Available in October 2013
    Honda expected its new 2014 Accord hybrid to get 49 MPG in city driving. Well, they were wrong, but we can't complain: The official EPA ratings are in, and the Accord hybrid received 50 MPG in the city, 45 MPG on the highway, and 47 MPG combined. That gives it a driving range of driving range of 673 miles on a full tank of gas. It's always nice to see numbers being revised upward rather than downward (as happened recently to Hyundai and Ford, for example).

Only the Fusion and Jetta hybrids are close.

The 2014 Accord hybrid will go on sale in the US in October. It will be built in Honda's Ohio plant.

Source:
    http://www.treehugger.com/cars/2014-...-mpg-city.html
  • Recent Forum Posts

olidajin

I'm really grateful for that

Add Some Spice and Flexibility to Your Mobile Phones With New Text Ringtones

olidajin Today, 04:19 AM Go to last post
    olidajin

An article about ringtones really detailed amazing wife! Thanks

Add Some Spice and Flexibility to Your Mobile Phones With New Text Ringtones

olidajin Today, 04:09 AM Go to last post
    HardyGR

I'll see if my buddy still needs a manual for his new S2000 project. Still waiting for it to return from the installation of the new set of tires from

S2000 service manuals, etc.

HardyGR Today, 12:54 AM Go to last post
    mrCharlesdix

Hey,
    I bought the energy suspension full upgrade kit for my Tri-breed creationChevy 350, ford rear, rest rx7. How easy did the front go together?

-

mrCharlesdix 11-15-2021, 02:55 AM Go to last post
    Avank

Would it be possible for the supra engine to become front wheel drive??? If so, will i loose hp?

How are would this be if...

Avank 11-13-2021, 11:03 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,462
    Views: 2,768
    Views: 1,963
    Views: 6,974
    Views: 2,329